Triphala 60 Tablets
Vritilife - Triphala tablet is a combination of three indigenous fruits -Indian gooseberry (Amla), Chebulic myrobalan (Harad) and Bedda nut tree (Baheda). It is a uniquely processed, standardized, 5X concentrated Triphala extract blended with Triphala powder comprising full spectrum of actives. Triphala extract is standardized to 50% Tannin 5-6% Gallic acid.
- Supports digestion1
- Helps relieve constipation1
- Revered as “Rasayana2” as per Ayurveda3.
- Known as antioxidant4.
Triphala supports digestive system and helps in relieving constipation.
One tablet two times a day every day.
- Ayurveda reference: - BHAVAPRAKASHA Vol 1, Translated by K R Srikanta Murthy, Published by Krishnadas Academy,Chaukambha Press, Varanasi.Edition 1998. (Purvakhanda, Haritakyadi varga) Chapter II, Pg 164 and 165.
- “Rasayana” in Ayurveda is that which manages the revitalization metabolism, modulates immunity, and rejuvenates the human body. (Deshpande and Deshpande, 2018).
- Suhail Ahmed et al., Journal of Ethnopharmacology Volume 273, 12 June 2021, 113829
- Goyal M. Ayu. 2018 Apr-Jun;39(2):63-64.
Disclaimer- This post is for general information and not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a qualified and registered medical practitioner or a recommendation for any treatment plan. Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Please see individual product label for detailed information.